First Aid Annual Refresher (6 hours)
Once the first aider is trained it is recommended that they complete an annual refresher to ensure that their knowledge and skills remain up to date. This can be completed in one session.
Learning Outcomes & Assessment criteria:
- Be able to assess an incident.
- Be able to manage a casualty who is unresponsive and NOT breathing normally.
- Be able to provide first aid to an unresponsive and breathing normally casualty.
- Be able to manage a casualty who is in seizure.
- Recognise and assist a casualty who is choking.
- Manage a casualty with external bleeding.
- Manage a casualty who is in shock.
Prices: On enquiry